Friday, February 13, 2009

Socks away

I finished dh's socks with just hours to spare. I cast off at 1:15 a.m. and he got on a taxi at 4 a.m. I stuffed the socks in the front of his suitcase along with the Valentine's Day cards from the children. I figured he's going to the other side of the world - he won't get there until Valentine's Day and it will be a nice surprise.

I next heard from him when he was on the runway on Ethopian Airlines. Somehow, his suitcase hadn't made it. He's thinking about all the stuff he may not have when he arrives. Of course I'm thinking about the socks! I should have stuffed them in his carryon bag!

Maybe I'll be able to post a picture soon...fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Bonnie O. said...

Boo hiss! I hope his luggage has shown up by now. It will be a fantastic surprise for him when he finally gets it!