Thursday, April 26, 2007

Camera Bag finished



This bag, I'm happy to report, came out just as I had envisioned. The colors work together and the size is perfect. That of course is not a dramatic story nor does it provide much fodder for humor, but still it's nice.


It is about 6 inches wide, seven inches tall and one inch deep. I put in metal grommets on the sides so I could attach the i-cord. It was my first grommet experience. It's pretty easy if you get the wrench-like tool from the fabric store.


I lined the bag with left over fabric, keeping in line with the theme of stash busting. My favorite part is a gusseted pocket which is just big enough to hold the camera. There's also a flat pocket to hold the memory cards.


I used velcro to close the top, which seems so far to be working well.

6 comments:

Bashirs Momma said...

That is just adorable! Love it!

Anonymous said...

The bag looks great! I'm very tempted to make one for my camera. Was the lining actually needed or was the bag strong enough without it?

Danielle said...

I love it. The color is great. My favorite part is the pockets in the lining. What a great idea!

Lapdog Creations said...

What an awesome bag! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This bag is absolutely stunning, what a great job you did with it! Very beautiful indeed - and I love the color!

Janice said...

I love your new bag!! The colors are great and the lining is a great addition. You'll love the pockets!!