Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A riddle and a contest

I have a riddle for all you clever, creative folks (put your funny on):

How many seam rippers/needle guages/row counters does one crafter have to buy before actually having one when needed!?


On June 24th (my birthday) I will randomly pick the name of someone who answers the question. The prize - your choice of a seam ripper, needle guage or row counter (plus a few surprises on the side)

This is my very first contest so please send your friends over so I won't feel like the school yard geek who no one will play with!

7 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

lol... well I would say that one EASILY needs at least half a dozen of each item... maybe a full dozen.

Holly Jo said...

It all depends on how many end tables/nightstands/coffee tables you have in your house. :) They must match that number.

Allison said...

I need at least two - one I buy and lose, then one I purchase so that immediately thereafter the first one will suddenly show itself!

Cathy said...

I'm not sure there is an actual number... no matter how many you buy, you can never find one when you need it!! :-) So, I think the answer is. . . infinity!!

Janice said...

I like trick questions.... I think the answer to this question is 7. (Am I right?????)

Unknown said...

I'd have to say that I would definitely need at least six - that way I could store one everywhere there is yarn or fiber in my house :-)

Bonnie O. said...

Oooh, Oooh.... I know this. ONE!!! Then the missing one shows up!