Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow coming


The weather reports are calling for upwards of 17 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow -


I'm ready - I just went out and bought a new sled. It's a very pretty shade of purple.


I was, however, bewildered by the abundant number of choices. Eco-friendly, saucer style, tobaggan, one-person, two-person, blue, orange, green, $10, $15 or $20. Is the $15 one really better than the $10 one? It does come with the rope attached. Do I need one? Two? I have two kids of sledding age, but we already had one working sled.


Thankfully, mine are not the type to argue over who should have the new sled, so though I was tempted to buy one of each type just 'cause it would be fun to try them all, I settled on one that can carry two people - the one that comes with a rope. Not that I couldn't supply one, but that's one that doesn't even have to get on my to-do list, which is worth at least $5!


(the sled in the photo is not ours)
Must knit mittens fast (hahahahaha)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to try to get to work tomorrow! I'm planning on a cozy spinning day! Have fun!