My friend Allison e-mailed me a great get-to-know your friends Christmas questionnaire. Below is her introduction and my answers. Feel free to pick it up the survey and pass it along to your buddies or post your version on your blog. Merry Christmas!
OK Knitterly friends - I got this from Brooke - my SP9 fabulous upstream pal and copied is Terri who was her pal in another exchange. Jennifer, Bonnie and Janice I have met through the international tote exchange and now we can all know one another!
Welcome to the 'Christmas Edition' of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-mail that youcan send. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. It's the season to be cheerful!!! :-)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags – I have 5 kids after all
2. Real or Artificial tree ? Real, we’re hoping to cut our own
3. When do you put up the tree This weekend if all goes well
4. When do you take the tree down? You’re supposed to take it down?.
5. Do you like Eggnog? Too much so.
6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? A doll that if you moved it’s head one way it smiled and the other way it frowned and shed real tears.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for? My cousin Cathy, who always picks great gifts for us.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom – I know what she likes.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Can’t think of one.
11. Christmas Cards...Snail mail or E-mail? Snail mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The original Grinch and Scrooged, the Bill Murray classic.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I’ve already started window shopping
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I know of
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies!
6. Clear lights or colored on the tree? white, very classy although my children are pushing for colored
17. Favorite Christmas Song? What Child is This
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? travel for Christmas Eve, stay home on Christmas.
19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Grumpy, Sleepy, Doc
20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree? Star – I’ve never found an angel I like enough
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas stockings when the kids first get up, presents after breakfast..
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Parking at the mall.
23. Shopping...mall or online? increasingly on line.
24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside (or at all?) Both
25. Favorite Christmas cookie? The green wreaths made out of cornflakes and decorated with cinnamon balls.
26. Do you own Christmassy clothing or jewelry? Just pins – I finally ditched the sweater after 10 years.
27. Do you believe in Santa? But of course, I am now him.