Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun Felted Finished Tote


I have completed the tote for my secret pal in the International Tote Exchange 11. It was made with Cascade 220 using a combination of two patterns. It's about 12 inches long and six inches tall. It is lined, which turned out to be much easier than expected. It also has a magnetic closure, attached using pieces cut from the gauge swatch and sewn to the purse. It features a pretty silk ribbon embroidery button that my 4yo covets. I hope my pal enjoys.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Very nice! I like how the handles are attached to the purse, and the side pockets. Great job!!

Deborah said...

I saw the inside detail over at the ITEII site (I think it was there) and the lining was just beautiful. I never line my felted bags so I think yours is extra special.

Deby said...

Your bag is great! Love the design and colors.

primdollie said...

This is a beautiful bag what a lucky swap partner!!!! and the colors are just fabulous!!!
Hugs Linda