It's like freeze tag but in this game when you're tagged, you're supposed to name six weird things about yourself. I'm tickled that I got tagged by a bunch of my online friends, but I don't know anyone else to tag! Still, I'm happy to play along as best I can, so here's my list:
1. I don’t like to have lunch before I’ve had breakfast. If I didn’t get to eat breakfast, I’ll have breakfast foods for lunch.
2. I don’t like to lounge in my pjs, but I love to wear my fuzzy slippers.
3. I don’t like to serve food in the pots in which it was cooked, even though it makes for more dishes to do after.
4. Although I like organization, I can work, sew, cook, knit etc., in the midst of a mess, much to the amazement of my husband, who can’t.
5. I’m glad I have kids because it gives me an excuse to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants and a number of other shows adults wouldn’t normally view.
6. I have a very short attention span, which is why I’m a great journalist and really good at knitting anything that can be done in a week. That’s also why I haven’t written a novel or knitted an afghan.