Monday, January 15, 2007

Tote Much Fun



Just in case anyone hasn't heard, I'm announcing that the International Tote Exchange III is launching now. It's a great event that brings people from around the world together to talk about yarn, knitting and patterns. The rules are simple: You make a purse for someone and someone else makes a purse for you.

These are repeat photos from the last one. The best part was meeting some great people. A close second was getting a fabulous purse that draws complements whenever I use it, which is often (Thanks again Alison!). I also found the challenge of knitting for someone else to be interesting and fun. I worked with colors I wouldn't normally have chosen and I made a new pattern by combining the features of a couple others I liked.

If you're interested, the sign up can be found at: http://internationaltotexchangeiii.blogspot.com/

No comments: