Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lucky Me


I have been totally spoiled by my until-today-secret-pal! I got tools and a book for spinning, tools and a booklet for sock knitting, beads for decorating, some hand cream from her family's pharmacy and a gorgeous, soft beaded scarf to keep me warm while I launch into all my great projects! Each gift was individually wrapped! It was like Christmas all over again, only with better toys. This is going to be so much fun. Thank you Lisa. I really do enjoy a challenge. I can't wait to read her blog and see all the projects she's been telling me about. It's great to get gifts - but the best part is getting to know a fellow knitter and hearing about a different take on the craft. Lisa is a sock knitter and recently made a fabulous shawl. It can be viewed at www.saratogaknitting.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Janice said...

Sounds like you have had a GREAT secret pal!! All of the gifts sound wonderful! Lucky you!!