Thursday, October 08, 2009





I'm in that phase of week (okay that phase of life) when I have not nearly enough time to try all the crafts I'd like, so I've been living vicariously. For those of you who appreciate creativity, check out the swell designer, who is doing a 24 crafts in 24 hours. There are some unbelievably great ideas.

And in the really appreciating creativity realm - check out dollar store crafts. I guarantee you will never look at a dollar store the same way again. I have long appreciated the dollar store for kitchy kid birthday favors and such but my mind is blown by the possibilities. I am in awe of the people who walked down the aisles and saw treasure where I saw junk. I can hardly wait to go to the store and try my hand at it - if I can ever find the time!

2 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for recommending Dollar Store Crafts... it really means a lot to me to read "reviews" like yours... glad we could be an inspiration. Please feel free to share any dollar store crafting you do with me!!

Heather

Alexa said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog event :)