Thursday, October 26, 2006

True torture

I found the perfect parking spot right in front of the knitting store just on time to get to my lunch meeting at a nearby restaurant. I could hardly concentrate on lunch thinking about yarn and the potential good finds when I stopped in the store before heading home. But when I got back to the car from my lunch, the meter had run out, I was out of quarters and the meter maid was looming. I could have just taken the ticket, but it would have cost about four skeins of yarn! Better to save to shop another day.

1 comment:

Suzann said...

Now that is a hard call, ticket v yarn :-) You probably did the right thing, but boy is it hard for a knitter to leave a yarn shop area without touching something.
Your daughter is adorable. Love the heart buttons.
Thanks for visiting my blog, neighbor