Wednesday, May 07, 2008





Paris is everything I had hoped it would be. The city is ancient and vibrant. I find the challenge of finding my way around in a city I don't know speaking a language I barely know to be exhilerating. The top picture is us at the fountain of St. Michael, which all Parisians in the know meet up. Notice the finished Clapotis - it's been a great wrap for the chilly mornings and evenings and easy to carry around during the warm days. The next is of the windows in Notre Dame. The next is of my traveling companions trying to figure out where we are going. Then they are all smiles when they've got it.

5 comments:

Holly Jo said...

*sigh* Looks beautiful. I am glad it is turning out to be all you wanted it to be. :)

Janice said...

What fun to see your pictures and recognize places from when we were there in September!! Isn't Paris a marvelous city?

Unknown said...

It looks marvelous!

Allison said...

Your photos are gorgeous and it sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Your Mom and Sister look so much like you! Can't wait for the next installment.

Unknown said...

finally, a picture of you! so glad you had a good time. hope you can hold on to that vacation feeling! love, lari