Thursday, May 01, 2008

Singing me to Paris

I'm in the airport on my way to Paris at last! With the ever extending to do list that varied from packing to buying a new camera bag to returning a long-overdue library book, I was beginning to wonder if I'd make this far. The highlight was in the last 30 minutes before we were to leave for the airport and I was hemming the pants I wanted to wear while my husband packed my camera bag and my hyper 15 yo burst into the bedroom with two hyper but well meaning friends who proceeded to seranade me. Beautiful voices although I couldn't quite concentrate. And then just as we were going to leave the 2yo had a melt down because she couldn't find her sunglasses. I have to think that was more about my leaving but still traumatic. I'm assured that she quickly recovered. Time to board! More soon, I hope.
Bien tot

5 comments:

Janice said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad to hear you're off! Have a great time!

Lori said...

Avez un bon voyage!
Enjoy and take loads of photos! I'm so excited for you!

Holly Jo said...

Have a FANTASTIC time! Can't wait to see photos and hear details. :)

Allison said...

I'm so excited to hear all about the wonderful trip! Hope you are having fun. I'm thinking about you.